Sunday, July 4, 2010

12 Weeks

This is me this week. Can you believe I'm still hiding this belly? To be honest I'm not sure it's much of a secret, as it's pretty obvious!!



We also had another scan this week. I love getting a glimpse into their cosy little world! Things are looking great and the twins are doing everything they're supposed to be doing. Well apart from revealing their gender that is!! At this stage in 2008 we knew the gender of L&T. It was just so obvious. This time not so much.



The stats are:

Twin 1 - Weight is 69 grams. Heartbeat of 152 beats per minute. Risk of Down Syndrome is 1 in 12800.

Twin 2 - Weight is 64 grams. Heartbeat of 150 beats per minute. Risk of Down Syndrome is 1 in 10000.

Cervix - 4.1cm (The longest it's ever been! At this stage in 2008 it was 2.9cm)

So overall a very successful scan! We have our next scan at 15 weeks, so stay tuned!

This is what the twins look like in utero this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment