Here I am at 20 weeks 1 day:

Getting bigger by the day, and feeling it! I went to the GP right on 20 weeks and she measured my uterus - I was measuring at 25 weeks!
It appears my morning sickness has stopped this week...although it's only been a couple of days, so we'll see. The nausea is still there, but I can handle that.
But it seems that I've said goodbye to morning sickness and hello to two new friends: sciatic pain and heartburn! The sciatic pain has become unbearable, to the point where I can't lay down to sleep at night, so it's off to the pregnancy physio for me. She better be a miracle worker, that's all I can say!
Of course, I'll take whatever is thrown at me...I'm just happy to still be pregnant!
We had our fortnightly scan this morning. The all important cervical length was amazing once again at 4.75cm...a new record! Always a huge relief. We still can't believe it keeps getting longer. I'm actually starting to believe these boys are staying put until December!
Here are the twins at 20 weeks 3 days. They're both right on track (Twin 1 is actually measuring ahead by 4 days) and were wriggling around as per normal!
Twin 1 - Weight is 382 grams. Heartbeat is 145 beats per minute.
It was a bit tough to get a good pic of him today as he was being camera shy. If you look closely at the left hand side of the photo, that's Twin 2's hand touching Twin 1's face. Twin 2 is always harassing his Brother!

Twin 2 - Weight is 358 grams. Heartbeat is 153 beats per minute.

Here is closer look in utero at 20 week old twins. This is pretty much how our boys are positioned, but Twin 2 (the top twin) actually has his head down next to his Brother's and they are both laying flat across my belly (So both heads are on my left hand side)

12 days and counting til the next scan...
So happy for you. You look absolutely radiant xxxx
ReplyDeleteThose scans are amazing. You are obviously building with confidence day by day - week by week.
ReplyDeleteCarrying one baby is tough enough but to have two in there, comes with double the discomforts. Once they are born, all those memories fade into history, thankfully. Otherwise we prob would not come back for more....! XOXOXO
You Look Fabulous Kel. Keep up the great baby baking!!!
ReplyDeleteLots of love Deb xoxo
I am so happy & excited for you! What a great length & that is great that your little guys are already "playing" together in there. Big hugs & lots of belly pats!!
ReplyDelete