It was just a small gathering at my house with a handful of close friends. I am too tired for anything too major these days! My wonderful friend Louiza played host for the afternoon and did a fantastic job! Everyone commented how much fun the games Louiza organised were.
We played 'The Price Is Right' with baby goods, 'The Chocolate Nappy Game' where we had to guess what chocolate bar was melted in the nappy and a fun game where my friends had to guess how big my belly was using a piece of string. There were one or two close guesses, but Tanya's was spot on! Anita's guess was so big that we could fit the string around the both of us together! Hmmmm...luckily I'm not easily offended!!

We had some yummy food, including a beautiful cake and cupcakes made by Sugar Cravings. Thanks Jeanette, Louiza, Juliet, Mariangela & Sharon for making food as well.

I had such a fun afternoon and was given some gorgeous gifts for the boys!

Thank you to my special friends who came!
So cute! I loved your shower pics on FB, too. What fun friends you have! Do you plan on matching the boys in outfits... or coordinating or neither? I am sooo excited for you to get those precious boys in your arms. It is going to kill me that I am not closer to cuddle them myself. (But we are still planning a Hawaii rendezvous in a few years, right? :))
ReplyDeleteGod I'm so behind! Pleasure honey, anything for you xo
ReplyDeleteLou