haha - i knew it!! i said to Ash that today was the day when u did that lost blog.....thought something fishy was up!! Love the names - cant wait to see pics and 1 day meet the little guys!!
We are totally thrilled for you and Andrew. So happy all went well and can't wait to hear all the details. Finn was 5Lb 2 oz too. You might need some of those 000000 jumpsuite I mentioned. I can't wait to see photos. Well done sister. Sal
Congrats!!!! And thank you for having them on Owen and I's anniversary! That means I will not forget their birthday! so happy for you! what great news and great way to start the day! Love you both...or I should say...all 4 of you! xoxo Ash
haha - i knew it!! i said to Ash that today was the day when u did that lost blog.....thought something fishy was up!! Love the names - cant wait to see pics and 1 day meet the little guys!!
ReplyDeleteOh Kelly this is wonderful news! Hugs and lots of love to you and all your family xxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you all, I hope you post some pictures, then your overseas family can see your beautiful boys.
ReplyDeleteWe are totally thrilled for you and Andrew. So happy all went well and can't wait to hear all the details. Finn was 5Lb 2 oz too. You might need some of those 000000 jumpsuite I mentioned. I can't wait to see photos.
ReplyDeleteWell done sister. Sal
You are so deserving of having this dream come true!!! Congratulations sweet friend! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you and hubby. Can't wait to see pics. Way to go Kel! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! And thank you for having them on Owen and I's anniversary! That means I will not forget their birthday! so happy for you! what great news and great way to start the day! Love you both...or I should say...all 4 of you!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ash
LOL! I knew it was today - all the cryptic messages! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL.......YOU CLEVER "MUMMY" XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! what wonderful news...your blog and story give me a world of hope. Bless you and your babies.
ReplyDelete